Do these to save your spine:
1. Stretch: Major muscles/Joints
side to side bends
2. Safely and Slowly remove clubs from your car
'hinge' or push hips back to lower and lift
3. Warm up before your first swing
4. Bend your knees and use a club for support before picking up your ball or teeing-up.
5. Use safe spine angles to drive and putt.
FUN FACT: One season of weekly golf can be enough to lower cholesterol in males over 50*
*must be walking
For more information on improving your golf game, get in touch.
Image courtesy of pat138241 at FreeDigitalPhotos.net